Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stormy seas.

Today we had a rough day at the beach. Everyone had been anticipating this trip all week but I don't think things went like anyone had hoped.

The moms (Itsy and Caroline) really wanted to get some cute pictures of the girls' new tutus. But the girls did NOT want to even put them on.




The kids were expecting to go swimming, but the moms said don't get your clothes wet.



The kids went in the water anyway, and then got grounded to the dry sand (yes, that's how mean we were).

Temper tantrums ensued.




Some got over it and had fun anyway.





Some did not.


Maybe next time will be better.

2 comments:

chris said...

Ha! Looks like real life to me.

mylittleelliott said...

I love it! I wish I had a girl to add to the mix so that she could have a tutu. Too bad Aunt Kat wasn't there because she would have wanted tutus for all the boys too.