Thursday, September 15, 2011

Princess Cadie

Today was Cadie's first dance class and I loved it so much that I'm blogging about it on all my blogs. Okay, I only have one other blog, but I know I could brag about Cadie more if I had to.


 The first thing they did was dress up like princess fairies. Cadie could not believe her luck. At last, she could be on the other side of the big window. And it was even so much better than Chloe's classes.




For the first little while she kept running up to look at the people watching her.


Then she checked out the balance beam.


Her teacher helped her the first time she walked on it.



Then checking to see if I was still watching.



Ballet games.



Lots of mirror time.


She even stood on her head and looked at herself in the mirror.


Checked out the barre.


And at the end she said "I go my dance again, mom."


Here she is two hours later fast asleep with both stick ponies.


And while I was sneaking into bedrooms with the camera, I checked on my angel boy too.



No comments: