Monday, August 2, 2010

Lobster Night

Last week my mighty hunter husband brought home dinner. It was lobster, yum. Lucky for him, he got to go on a  quick trip to the keys to get it. He didn't send me any picture of the beautiful views down there (bummer), but he did send me these:



Then he grilled them up for us. I wasn't going to take pictures of the kids eating,




But then Cadie was just too funny. I had been trying to feed her pieces of lobster off my plate, but she kept throwing them on the ground and reaching for the last lobster tail on the serving plate in front of her. After it had cooled off, we finally just let her have it so she would stop screaming. She was in lobster heaven.






3 comments:

Julie Porter said...

OH MY WORD!! She is so cute! I am laughing so hard!! Thanks for the pictures!!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

That's hilarious!!